- Identify and strengthen the weakest links in your farm systems.
- Help you design and develop a successful farm based on the unique syntheses of your land, people, and business.
- Help you identify and find the resources that you need to accomplish your goals.
“The farm is a synthesis of the land, the people, and the business. A blending. A new entity with a personality–that is the farm. No two combinations are the same; each farm is unique, with its own character.” Excerpt, Turn Here Sweet Corn: Organic Farming Works, Atina Diffley
Common Areas Of Work
- Land Purchase: Soil and Site Evaluation Pre-Purchase
- Developing Business Plans
- Identifying Weakest Area Of Farm Systems
- Balancing Farm, Family, and Personal Needs
- Transitioning to Organic Production
- Organic Vegetable Production Systems
- Organic Vegetable Marketing
- Development of Short and Long-term Goals and Plans
- Organic Weed Management
- Organic Soil Building Systems
Small And Mid-Size Farm Equipment
- Identifying Appropriate Equipment Systems for Your Farm: Assessment and Recommendations
- Locate Specialty and Hard to Find Equipment and Parts
- Appraise Farm Equipment
Fees vary depending on the extent and nature of your needs and the amount of travel required.
Call To Explore Working Together
Call for a free 20-minute consultation to explore working together. To schedule your call, email us, and we’ll set it up.
- atina ( at) organicfarmingworks (dot) com
- martin (at) organicfarmingworks (dot) com