- Coaching is an on-going relationship
3 month minimum.
- Consulting is generally one or two meetings.
Often a visit to your site is important.
- Identify and strengthen the weakest links in your farm systems.
- Help you design and develop a successful farm based on the unique syntheses of your land, people, and business.
- Help you identify and find the resources that you need to accomplish your goals.
“The farm is a synthesis of the land, the people, and the business. A blending. A new entity with a personality–that is the farm. No two combinations are the same; each farm is unique, with its own character.” Excerpt, Turn Here Sweet Corn: Organic Farming Works, Atina Diffley
Common Areas Of Work
- Land Purchases: Soil and Site Evaluation Pre-Purchase
- Developing Business Plans
- Identifying Weakest Area Of Farm Systems
- Balancing Farm, Family and Personal Needs
- Transitioning to Organic Production
- Organic Vegetable Production Systems
- Organic Vegetable Marketing
- Development of Short and Long-term Goals and Plans
- Organic Weed Management
- Organic Soil Building Systems
Coaching consists of two sessions each month for a minimum of three months—an ongoing relationship. This schedule allows us to engage at a deep level and gives you time between sessions to incorporate changes and do research. Successful system development requires time to learn, incorporate, and continue to fine tune. Sessions are conducted over the telephone or in-person on our farm. Generally your off-season is the most productive time to do this work.
$200/month—this includes two 90-minute sessions per month and email support between sessions as needed.
Consulting generally consists of one or two meetings. Often a visit to your site is important.
Fees vary depending on the extent and nature of your needs and the amount of travel required.
Call To Explore Working Together
I provide anyone interested in coaching or consulting a free 20-minute consultation to explore our working together. To schedule your call, email me, and we’ll set it up.
- atina ( at) organicfarmingworks (dot) com
- Link to resume and bio for Atina Diffley.
- Link to Gardens of Eagan History
Forms For Use in Consulting/Coaching
- Farming Skills Self-Evaluation | Land Stewardship Project
- Growing Season Learning Plan | Land Stewardship Project